Change of pace or format?

It has been a while since I last posted anything, but I don't plan on giving up writing a mini-review of The Little Battlers. However, I haven't had sufficient free time or interest  write anything for a while now. Inspired by a co-worker, idea posts might be just the thing to help me out of this slump without demanding too much investment. As a supporter of the theory of morphic resonance, I'm more interested in spreading concepts than gaining recognition.

I recently discovered an interesting store that sells indie books, or dōjin, while checking the website of an artist that I follow. To my surprise a few of the artists that I follow also sold books through this store, even one using a pen name. Although the language is foreign to me, the visuals expressed are familiar.

After successfully expanding my display/storage area, my desire to build models was renewed. Even though this was the most passion I've had in a while, it was only enough for me to window-shop rather than build anything. I've always been enamored with the Frame Arms series for their emphasis of customization.

The video game front has been a bit strange for a while, like an estranged relative. There isn't a lack of material to spend my time with, but nothing garners enough interest for extended play. The only consistent entertainment for a while have been podcasts and books, which became a sort of weekly TV show that I turn into every week. However, there are prospects in the horizon to revitalize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKARTS: Digital racing robots

Spur of the Moment