Happy Birthday to DZOP! Woooo, nah...

I'd be lying if I said that I'm juiced up about this so I won't. Look at your hands, now up at the screen, now back to your hands. Touch the screen. This is my zone. Look around you. Sadly, your zone isn't my zone, but that's why you're here.

Have you felt that your day was lacking something? Did that something turn out to be a large cat in a small box? Then you're at the right place.
Is office work getting you down? Yearning for a change of pace? Is your Zone in Danger as of Present? Then be the boss of your own video game company, but you're gonna go out of business like oh so many adult dating-simulation developers. (Only available on iDevices)
I know you've got cash burning a hole in your pocket, so buy some rare video games for consoles you don't own. Who doesn't want a solid gold dodge-ball cartridge? You, and that's only if your a fool, in which case you're too pathetic to pity.
Aid science while satisfying your M tendencies. While robots can't feel pain, you can help them help you feel pain.
Something about CD no longer being required for Netflix on PS3, I don't know.
Midnight Movies with PSN, I'd be excited if most movies didn't suck. Make a movie that doesn't suck, and I'll buy it. Give me a movie that's cheap as free, I'll think about it.
If you were ever interested in virtual reality game, you're still stuck in the 90's. That's why you mount a gyroscope and projector on a plastic gun, then isolate yourself in an igloo.
Whoever said a service isn't free, you're wrong. Let that simmer gray matter of yours for a bit. Stop thinking now, click here. Its like someone hacked your computer with a cellphone and is listening to all your audio files, make sure this doesn't fall into the hands of the forces of evil.

Here's some good advice, don't read the Aeneid if you're bored/tired/sane.

I'm note sure who the target audience of this is, but I think its safe to say that I'm not a part of it. You gotta get something more stylish and graceful, like swinging jazz on the viola on an auburn autumn night under the scarlet moon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKARTS: Digital racing robots

Spur of the Moment