I'd rather make up definitions for words rather than figure out the popular meaning

Starting off on a light now, humanity really should become more environmentally conscious. Since nature is already destroying itself, humans should be the ones to step in and save it. That is is for today's pubic service announcement.

There are a few things I want to cover today, all of which is interesting in one way or another. First of, I'd like to mention how technology is progressing. You may consider this a lazy sentiment, but I think most everything should be left to its own devices. With today's resources, many situations can be renovated to maintain themselves. After redesigning most devices in that manner, more convenient modifications can be made to the most often used systems. Since some companies release a new product every year, the old device can just be augmented to obtain the latest features. Although humans don't have an easily recognizable feature to alert other about their health, that might become a reality soon. Even though most humans have an immune system, an alternative for those lacking would also be nice. However, helpful ideas are still passed upon, just people walk past billboards without ever looking up. Just so I'm clear, not every statement is relevant to some crazy idea.

Next, lets think about the human condition. The goal is to live some sort of super dimensional life, exceeding the limits of that bind us from living how we want.

Although I use term super dimensional, I do not mean that people need or want to do anything extraordinary. The only necessity is to enjoy oneself without harming others, satisfying all senses and emotions. For most people, the focus is on love or a sense of belonging. Other focus on accomplishments to reach peace of mind; excelling in sports and business, constructing monument after monument and pushing the body to its limits. Personally, I enjoy the feeling of having all the time in the world, doing as I please. However, I do spend a lot of that time with media, be it interactive or otherwise. The majority of my activities generally revolves around giant robots in some way, shape or form, tanks are fine too. On rare occasions, I can combine my passion of building and controlling metal humanoids. Enough of that, it would go on longer than I care for if I gave a detailed analysis of my tastes. All you need to know is that it involves finding tasty food, popular shows over two decades old, not scaring myself over the silliest things, time traveling with a terrorist and young girl and philosophizing about hostesses.

In the tend, you should only make reference to yourself to see what's important. Although you may end up alone, its still better than not knowing at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKARTS: Digital racing robots

Spur of the Moment