A lot of things this week

Pleasure Island and Angry Dog
One step closer to submarine battles on mars.
 I'm not sure what this one was about, but it was good enough to be put in the blog folder.
 This would be funnier if it weren't so true.
 VLC on iPhones and alike!
Konami Calendars!
For when you wanna beat people up, comic book style.
Because people have to throw their phones at the floor.
I still like Oddjob the best.
Pretty obvious, but I guess they had to say it anyways.
Get over here, not.
I'd say its more scorpion-like than shrimp.
Giant penguins wrestled dinosaurs!
Make it so.
Its like a iPad, but with 2 pages!
Look like a smooth criminal.
Everything.
Apps are generally good.
This isn't a recall, it a total recall!
Oh wee oh.
Does it work indoors though?
Hate bugs? What about giant bugs?
To hide those things that you still want to keep.
You can't see your stats if your siting on the couch, that's just too far.
Pac attack, it just keeps going!
They've already created a robot that controls people!
If it sells in China, it'll sell anywhere.
Look out Batman, there's a new hero in town.
Go to Burger King, get a Kinect free.
I'm still waiting for a good movie.
This would only suck for those who actually use this feature.
Music break:

I tell everyone its a good movie, but no one believes the word.
Too technical, but here anyways.
Gotta have internet in the boonies.
Subaru anime that's not about cars?
Capcom, stop firing people...
I don't want a sexier car.
Who are the real monsters?
Wasn't this done before?
Still waiting.
For those who want to look cool while playing with imaginary images.
Canada, enough said.
Why? Because it teaches kids to be prepared.
This is one to remember when you burn bridges.
I don't understand why the took them away in the first place.
Adult horror game of the generation!
Who can't use a XMB?
So you can justify working at home.
Stop looking at space until you finishing looking at Earth.
Anything with colonies is generally good.
Lasers + helicopter
Google can't sue the government, its against the law.
Two more things to not do on facebook.
Robot guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At a rate of 8GB for $14, how much is a TB?
Adult horror food never looked so good.
Something with space ships, I think.
Games, is that what he calls them?
All game companies should merge, megazord style.
I bet someone figures out a way to bypass.
Another break:

Politics always went will with manga.
Too much money and fan-service in one place.
Science, learn something new.
Pokémon, it sends people to jail.
I didn't get much other than the fact that evil Travis is overrated.
I'll get the demo.
Never justify higher charges, unless you're the government.
Like I want motion controls for my phone.
You've gone downhill, ever since I stopped watching.
Not sure what a wireless power system is.
Does anyone even support this yet?
Politics and sci-fi are like PB&J.
Either explain or shut up.
Tell me when they reach terabytes.

Who owns a slow cooker?
Separation of games and state.
He makes a better action hero.
I think I actually saw one of these.
Robots don't actually need eyes.
Why would people want to move the mouse with their brain?
It could hurt, but will it?
These prizes suck.
Electric cars, they need faster charging time.
I could have told them that.
These should become mandatory.
Is it bad that I know he's doing it wrong?
What is with college kids and pot?
All those years of practice have payed off.
Because they complete each other.
What does it eat?
You're gonna lose all your quarters.
Apple's policies are always important.
I wonder who will win.
Didn't I already post this?
I always knew that one of these were true.
I've never considered this, much like food.
Please don't turn nerdgasm into an official word.
Anything whole house is good.
Transformers, computers in disguise.
I miss my film cameras.
Are you asking for a challenge?
Linux, that orphan of an OS.
Shave that beard.
That last one supplemented the giant robots:

I didn't think it was a mystery.
Finally, if only I was actually waiting on this.
Great uses for useless stuff.
It sounds cool at least.
Omni-anything is good.
Damn republicans, get off my lawn!
I can finally fulfill my dream of farming on the PS3.
Progressive or regressive?
I knew hello kitty was built on lies.
That last one was actually about this link.
They already created tangible holograms, now this?
Its bad news when they have to reassure.
This one is just games.
Stop making games that I can't buy once.
Shop for cloths that fit!
I'm pretty sure I covered this.
This, is madness.
This is actually more mad.
For those future novelists.
Insert "Your mother" joke.
Have I made my point about this yet?
Join, now!
It rolls so you can't!
Freaking bears in my gundam.
I think I've played this one.
That one manga actually sounds interesting.
X-men, ripping people off.
Oh shoot, the system is up!

I hate those mice they have.
Why are all these screens not Windows?
Someone is recruiting the world's finest, or at least Japan's!
He'd mellow out, that's what.
I wonder how this could go wrong.
This is Florida, winter is our bi***.
I don't wanna.
I can dig it.
How exactly is it tomorrow?
No, my dream of submarines on Mars is ruined.
Do it to your corgi.
I didn't read this one yet.
Better than previously attempts at peace.
Augment! Reality, augmented.
I could go either way.
Who knew?
This doesn't concern me, yet.
Watch it again!
For those with a keyboard fetish, you know who your are.
So your phone can feel like it belongs.
What will we lose?
I actually downloaded one of these.
Psychosomatic Medicine Manga's Chapter Posted Online - Anime News Network Where did science fiction come from? A primer on the pulps. Infinity Blade trailer takes Epic stab at knight fights | Joystiq What caused global warming 40 million years ago? iControl and uControl engage in home automation merger, domestic disputes seem inevitable -- Engadget Bluetooth AirTurn BT-105 gets real, aims to flip digital music sheets on November 16th -- Engadget Walk through this portal with me into another world Night-vision goggles allow you to Kinect the dots | Joystiq Patlabor, Kamui Films to Be Screened in San Francisco - Anime News Network North Korea gets a PDA befitting its Dear Leader -- Engadget Capcom Arcade opens up on iPhone - Destructoid.com Calvin Klein plunges into 3D waters with pair of cool new shades -- Engadget FTC appoints Ed Felten as agency's first Chief Technologist -- Engadget Splitfish FragFX Shark extended hands-on: good for Call of Duty and little else -- Engadget NES cartridge router: Now you're broadcasting Wi-Fi with power | Joystiq Ask Engadget: best passive noise cancelling headphones? -- Engadget Nintama, GeGeGe no Nyōbō Film Footage Streamed - Anime News Network The misanthropic cyborg girl to lead you through the Singularity
I got tired, figure it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKARTS: Digital racing robots

Spur of the Moment