Change of pace: Starting Reviews

So, I haven't posted anything in a good while. Not that anyone cares, but I personally think I should post at least once a month. I made this blog, so I might as well make good use of it. As of late I realized that my opinion generally differs from that of most people, either that or the people I've been having conversations with lately are quite abnormal. In light of this, I'm going to start reviewing "The Little Battlers" anime which is also know as "Danball Senki". As a bit of a heads up, my reviews are going to be based on the raw/Chinese fansubbed version since an English sub/dub isn't available yet. Japanese is a foreign language to me and written Chinese as also equally foreign, so my reviews will focus on what I can grasp and experience.


The Little Battlers is set in a future where the latest craze is LBX, remote-control combat robots that are as common as plastic model kits. However, a secret organization is threatening the balance of the world through LBX and its associated advanced technology.



Stay tuned for episode 1 of The Little Battlers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BREAKARTS: Digital racing robots

Spur of the Moment